Perhaps the weather is warming up, and you are researching Florida patio ideas. You believe that is the right time to finish that project you’ve been working on. Maybe the circumstances have changed, and you are no longer able to devote as much time as you would like to the project. A concrete patio paving company could step in and finish the project for you.
Hiring a concrete patio paving company also allows you to gain insight. There are multiple patio designs that could help raise the value of your home. Garden art patio furniture is a stylish addition to your patio space. You can use the furniture for outdoor gatherings or simply as an accessory if you’re planning to sell your home.
Real estate analysts commonly point out the importance of a home’s curb appeal. Adding smart outdoor furniture could increase a home’s resale value by over 10%. Maybe you don’t have any plans to sell your home and making patio upgrades is a personal project. Adding no cushion patio furniture is the perfect accessory if you want to barbeque, watch movies, and simply enjoy the outdoors. Contact us today. We look forward to working with you and assisting you.
The plan was for this summer to be the time when you finally schedule the new patio installation. After promising that you would take care of this much needed project the last two summers, you and your wife both agreed that this would be the summer.
And then the wind and hailstorm happened. And while you still wanted to make the patio installation a priority, the roof and gutter repairs had to come first. Another major drawback of the summer was that all of the current patio designer furniture you have is now ruined, but luckily the insurance check should cover the furniture as well.
Do You Have Plans to Complete a Patio Installation This Fall?
Americans are obsessed with expanding their living space beyond the traditional spaces in their homes. From decks to outdoor kitchens, and from patio installations to landscape designs, the improvements that you make outside your home not only add to your entertainment options, but can also add to the value of your home.
Understanding how to upgrade your outdoor space often requires the help of professionals. Construction crews, for instance, can help make a plan for a new expanded deck; landscaping crews can help design a front yard that will add curb appeal to your property; and patio designers can help you create an outdoor kitchen space that with patio space that can be used for meals, family gatherings, and, even, outdoor movies.
Consider this list of the ways that your outdoor space can help add to your life:
- Propery managers can tell you that the value of a location can increase or decrease based on how the place looks from the street. If you want to add to the values of a home, you can do that by improving your landscape, adding on to your deck, or building a new patio.
- Estimates indicate that 90% of real estate agents recommend that home owners invest in landscaping before putting ever considering putting their home on the market.
- Research also indicates that landscaping can increase a home?s resale value by as much as 14%.
- Firepits are an increasingly popular feature for many home owners. Theses features serve as a gathering spot for everyone for teenagers to retired couples.
- Every opportunity that you have to spend an evening meal outside is a chance to escape technology and the busy lives that go on inside.
- Contractors can give you a bid ahead of time for both patio projects and deck renovations or expansions. Making sure that you understand all of the cost can obviously help you better prepare for the expense of these worthwhile projects.
- The majority of homeowners, in fact, as many as 64%, who are upgrading their outdoor spaces are addressing their backyard.
- Spacious outdoor cocking areas make the job of preparing a meal and grilling the latest summer vegetable more enjoyable.
- Patio designers know how to designate spaces for different purposes, creating an area that is enjoyable, attractive, and functional.
- Averaging as many as four hours a week, the average American can have a love hate relationship with taking care of their lawn. This four hour a week average adds up to an approximately 208 hours a year, which is equal to more than eightdays.
- Custom patio installations can help you create a space that works for your family. Many people love to have a patio, that once completed, is fairly low maintenance. For this reason, it should come as no surprise that patios are among the top three features requested by new homebuyers, according to the Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association.
- Estimates from the 2016 Residential Landscape Architecture Trends Survey show that the top most popular outdoor structures,selected by 50.9%, are pergolas; second most popular, selected by 47.7%, decks; and third most popular, selected by 44.3 %, arbors.
- Showrooms across America can help consumers see examples of patios and other features that can add to their property.
Fortunately, the PERFECT SPACES that you create for your family to enjoy can also significantly add to the value of your home. If if some unexpected weather puts your backyard patio project on hold, make sure that you remain committed to the task of finishing the patio project as soon as the other necessary repairs are made.